The finale was really special. It was "let there be peace" and all the girls came in and then held up signs that spelled out Peace.
Saturday, December 4, 2010
Christmas Dance Recital
It's Recital Time! These girls work so hard and it's so fun to see them perform. We are so very proud of them! It was Conlie's first recital and she was extremely cute! Cam, as always, was a beautiful dancer as well. It was so wierd to see Conlie dance, it just took me back to Cambrie's first recital and how time has gone by so fast. I have to admit I shed a tear or two. Unfortunately, we will have to use our mental images to record her first experience. Chon is my awesome camera-man and was all set to record her and the camera wouldn't focus so after he fidgeted and half the dance was over..finally he was recording, then after 5 seconds the tape stopped!!! Dang! Well, we have good memories!







The finale was really special. It was "let there be peace" and all the girls came in and then held up signs that spelled out Peace.
The finale was really special. It was "let there be peace" and all the girls came in and then held up signs that spelled out Peace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How fun! I remember those days - seems just like yesterday! Start savin' your money...I can see drill team in your future!!! :)
The recital was special having two beautiful granddaughters in it. Oh how I enjoyed watching them dance and showing off what they have learned. Thanks Cambrie and Conlie for putting on such a wonderful show! Love you so much, grandma W.
Post a Comment