Saturday, December 11, 2010

Indoor Soccer - Go Red Devils!!

Today was the last day of this session of Indoor Soccer so I wanted to snap a few pictures. Cooper loves soccer and does a great job and we are very proud of him. He has improved so much over the last year and it's just a lot of fun to go and watch the games. This was a really fun and intense game. They were pretty evenly matched and our team really held their own especially since the team they played is in a higher division. They won 5 to 2. Great job Red Devils!!

I'm not a great photographer but I have realized I am a HORRIBLE action photographer as you can see in these pics and the ones of the girls' dance recital...Anyone out there with any tips, let me know!!




I almost missed the shot but his is one of Coop slammin' the ball!


Intensity from the sidelines!


Team meeting after the game. His coach, Eric, on the right with the black hat is really great with the kids. We appreciate what he is teaching them. Also, Linda, the team manager does an amazing job of keeping us all informed and organized and scheduled. She does a fabulous job and I certainly wouldn't want that responsibility.

2 comments:

Troy, Brandy, and Boys said...

Great job Cooper! It's so hard to take action shots under florescent lights or in the dark without an extra flash, Carrie. I have the same problem.

Too cute at Christmas Village too! I can't wait to check it out next week! Always such a fun tradition. :)

Stokes Folks said...

I have the same problem taking action shots, but I know how to fix the problem...I'm getting a new camera for Christmas! - at least I BETTER BE! Glad the Red Devils won - YAY!