Saturday, December 4, 2010

Girls Night Out and Boys Night In

We decided to take some time with the kids so I took the girls to see "Tangled" and Chon stayed home and rented "The Sorcerers Apprentice" with the boys. We all had a great time. I had the camera with me (it's always in my purse now that I'm a blogger) so I got a few snapshots of us while we were out. It was so much fun!! I may need to invest in another camera so I can leave one with Chon so he can take pics too. Am I getting obsessive about this??

Cambrie is such a super big sister...she takes really good care of her little sis.
Being silly at the theatre..
Conlie wanted me to do a "peace out" picture.

We had to go with the full experience (what's a movie without a tub of popcorn the size of my kids?)

We were so excited to have our fun night, we got there a little early....well, a lot early. We were the only people in the theatre for quite a long time. It was good "girl time" though.

My cute girls!

2 comments:

Troy, Brandy, and Boys said...

How fun Carrie! That's such a cute idea! Love that you've got the blogging photo addiction too! Ha ha! That candle tree is such a neat tradition too!

venbob1 said...

Looks like you all had fun and more importantly, you are building awesome memories with and for your children. You are such a good mom! I wish I could have been like you! GREAT JOB, I'm so proud of you.