For Conlie's preschool, we got to go to the Treehouse in Ogden for a little field trip. The kids had a ton of fun! Conlie really enjoyed learning and doing new things! Even Cannon got in on the action and ran around like a little crazy man.
This was the funny little excited face Cannon kept doing. Everything was just so exciting for him. It was so cute!
3 comments:
What fun for the kids!!! The treehouse is such a great place for kids to learn, run and make tons of noise! Looks like both kids had a blast.
OMIGOSH!!! Looks like you survived the fieldtrip!!! I am SO impressed! If I'd attempted to do that with NO sleep, there'd be blood and tears for sure, BUT I didn't see any in your pix! Love you! We need to work together more often...just not the night before a fieldtrip!
Great experience for the kids. Conlie was great to share the field trip with her little brother (he loved it too)!! Love you.
Post a Comment