Happy Birthday Chon!!!
We hope you have a great day! We love you very much and appreciate all you do for our family! You are an awesome person and a great husband and dad! We each wanted to write a little letter to you to wish you a happy day.
We hope you have a great day! We love you very much and appreciate all you do for our family! You are an awesome person and a great husband and dad! We each wanted to write a little letter to you to wish you a happy day.
Chon, I love you so much! I admire so many qualities about you and wish I had them for myself. I love that you are incredibly dedicated to whatever you do. If you decide to do something, I know it will be done more than 100% and you will put your heart and soul into it. I also love your sense of humor and your fun personality. I LOVE to hear you laugh and see you smile! I love to see you playing with the kids. You are so cute and fun and I enjoy watching you just relax and play with them. I love that you take care of me and listen to me and deal with my many stresses and "projects" and things I get myself into. I appreciate everything you do to help me with the house and the kids. You are so involved and I love that! You are the best, and I'm so blessed to be your wife!! Here's to another 45 great years!!! I Love You!
Love, Carrie
Dad, I love you so much! You are the best dad ever! I know you will do anything for me and the family. You are so funny. I love when you teach me so many things. I love going to movies with you and I love that you come to all my soccer games. You are the best dad I could ever ask for!
Love, Cooper
Happy birthday! I love you soooo much! you are the BEST dad EVER! You are good at the javelin on the Kinect. (You are good at many more games too.) I think you are funny. Whenever you say you'll do something for me you always do it all the way through. You are such a great dad! A great dad deserves a great birthday!
Love, Cambrie
Daddy, I love you because I love when you play Kinect with me. I love when you do things for me like help me clean my room. I like when you play games with me on the computer and matching card games. I love you!
Love, Conlie
And of course Cannon loves you! If he were to express anything he would say thanks for playing with him and letting him crawl all over you and for just loving him! He is always walking around asking for you. He loves snuggling with you in the morning when you get him out of bed.
Love, Carrie
Dad, I love you so much! You are the best dad ever! I know you will do anything for me and the family. You are so funny. I love when you teach me so many things. I love going to movies with you and I love that you come to all my soccer games. You are the best dad I could ever ask for!
Love, Cooper
Happy birthday! I love you soooo much! you are the BEST dad EVER! You are good at the javelin on the Kinect. (You are good at many more games too.) I think you are funny. Whenever you say you'll do something for me you always do it all the way through. You are such a great dad! A great dad deserves a great birthday!
Love, Cambrie
Daddy, I love you because I love when you play Kinect with me. I love when you do things for me like help me clean my room. I like when you play games with me on the computer and matching card games. I love you!
Love, Conlie
And of course Cannon loves you! If he were to express anything he would say thanks for playing with him and letting him crawl all over you and for just loving him! He is always walking around asking for you. He loves snuggling with you in the morning when you get him out of bed.
3 comments:
What a GREAT tribute to the man of your dreams...
Happy Birthday Chon!! What a cute post Carrie!! You have the sweetest family!! :)
WOW, 45 years young! You would never know how old you are by your actions. You stay fit, busy and still take care of your family. Such a good husband, father, son, and son-in-law. Love you,
Mom W.
Post a Comment