Thursday, July 22, 2010

Pool Fun!

We Love going to the Roy Aquatic Center during the summer. The kids always have a BLAST! We went with some friends from work and also a bunch of neighbors. It's just so nice having all the kids around having fun.

Conlie, Cambrie, Kelsey and Hadley

Our little sun stud! Check out that six pack!
Jazmin Parra
Isiah, Breana, and Jazmin Parra

Cooper and Isiah had such a fun time together. Other than this picture and when we ate, I don't think we saw them all day. They just had a great time!
I had to include this picture of Coop and Isiah because they just thought they were so funny. I was doing the "1..2..3.." countdown and I guess they had a plan to dunk themselves so they didn't have to get a picture taken. It was so funny!
Our cute neighbor and friend, Connor Larsen was there and she is always so good to Conlie. Conlie just loves her so much and loves "playing" with her.
A little pizza break


No comments: