Tuesday, July 6, 2010

4th of July

>We love celebrating Independence Day. It is always a day filled with lots of sun, fun, friends and good food. We spent the day at West Point park playing games, watching entertainment, relaxing and visiting. The kids love this day so much!

Cooper won this sweet smiley face cowboy hat. That's about as country as it gets at our house.

Can't have a real 4th of July Celebration without face paint, right?


We actually got a minute to sit down and relax.


Sorry I haven't figured out how to rotate the pictures yet but I wanted to include this cute pic of Cannon. He was just hanging out by the cooler trying to sneak a snack!

Conlie wanted to test out the hat....isn't she cute?

2 comments:

Troy, Brandy, and Boys said...

Love it! We always have such a good time there too! I'm sorry we didn't see ya more. I heard the boys did 9 holes today? Ha ha! No wonder you had to wait. I'm sorry! Looks like they improved their score quite a bit. It's nice to see you guys on a weekly basis too! :)

Stokes Folks said...

This is so much fun that you have a blog now. Now I have someone else to snoop on. Love your suntanned nose!!! And your kidsies are beautiful!