Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy 10th Birthday Cambrie!

Cambrie:

Happy Birthday Sweetheart! It's just crazy you are 10 already! I remember so clearly the day you were born and how happy we were to have you join our family. You are such a special, talented, and thoughtful girl. I love that you are your own person no matter what! You are so strong and we pray you will keep that strength throughout your life to help make good decisions. You always work so hard to make everyone feel special on holidays and every day with all your gifts and creations you make for us. You are such a beautiful girl, inside and out! We love to see your artwork, watch you dance, and enjoy all your creations. We love your silly side too when you just relax and giggle and have fun. We wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY and a super year! We are blessed to have you in our family!
Love, Mom and Dad

About 1 year old
We have always love those gorgeous chocolate brown eyes and the beautiful shiny hair of yours. You have always been so pretty.

Silly girl!

At our traditional lunch with mom and dad at Subway. It was so nice to spend a lunch date just with you!
Birthday cake made to your specifications :)


With your American Girl doll Natalie

Make a wish (we really do hope all your dreams come true!)

4 comments:

venbob1 said...

Cambrie, I certainly can't say any more than what your mom said about you except I agree totally! You hold a special spot in my heart and I too love the hand made gifts you give me. I know they come with lots of thought and love behind them. Love you Cambrie! Grandma W.

The Rockin Robertsons said...

You did such a great job on her cake. It's DARLING! WAY TO GO!!! We hope you had a Happy Birthday Cam Jam!

Troy, Brandy, and Boys said...

Happy Birthday Cambrie! So glad you had such a fun birthday! I can't believe you made that cake Carrie! You are SO talented!!!

The Lane Family said...

Happy Birthday sweet girl! We love you and think have so many awesome talents.