The main part of our trip was Disneyland and California Adventure! We LOVE that place! It is just so much fun and so clean, and everyone is happy! It's such a GREAT place to be! It went by way too fast and it was sad when we had to leave!
Can't miss the teacups! Well, those of us not in the picture, can sure miss it. We chose to pass on that one so we didn't lose our lunch!
This is Chon and I riding California Screamin'. The picture isn't good because it is a picture of a picture.
3 comments:
You have captured it all, brings back the memories and we just got home! Too fun.... and yes, the Ken and Barbie is priceless.
I LOVE the Tiki Hut (I think that means I'm getting old)! I went to it for the first time just a few years ago! AND we do the same thing...take pix of the candid scary ride picture. What fun...makes me wanna go!
Love the Toy Story Box. I'm so jealous. Looks like you guys had a blast. Sick and all!!! That is a beauty-ful dress cons!!!
Post a Comment