Monday, January 17, 2011

Cannon's First Steps!!

Cannon is walking. I am using the term "walking" loosely because he has been taking steps for over a month but won't go more than 5 or 6 at a time. I know he can do it, I think he's just trying to prove he is in charge so he chooses to crawl most of the time. Anyway, here's some pics of him walking. It's so cute to watch him and maybe, just maybe, he'll be walking full-time soon! I sure hope so. He's a chunk to carry around!


2 comments:

The Lane Family said...

Yeah! That's great he's on the move now. Soon enough you are going to tell him to stop running through the kitchen. It's funny how even at such a young age kids think things always have to be on their terms.

venbob1 said...

Now that he is walking, look out!!! That boy loves to be on the move as you well know. Proud of you little guy! Love, grandma w.