We decided to take a "shot" at doing our own family pictures this year to save a little $. We went up to Snow Basin with another family and took each others pictures. Anyone who has had family pictures knows how stressful it is to get everyone ready, hair just right, coordinating clothing, everyone smiling, and no baby puke. We did the best we could and this is a sampling of what we ended up with. We are obviously not professionals but it at least we captured the moment.






4 comments:
What a great idea - & the photos turned out awesome! LOVE the 1st pic of you & Chon. You have such beautiful & photogenic kids - I can't believe how big Cannon is getting! Isn't Snow Basin beautiful in the fall? That's where we had our pix taken last year, but I got to spend a lot of $ for them.
So fun! The pictures are great!! You have such a fun, sweet, beautiful family Carrie! :)
I think they turned out GREAT!! What a beautiful family you have :)
Impressive, who said you were not professional photographers! But then you have beautiful subjects to work with from the oldest to the youngest. I loved them, great job! I sure do love you all... and so proud of all of you!
Post a Comment