Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Another Dancer at the Choi House

Conlie FINALLY started dance! I say finally because she has been talking about it since she really knew what dance was. She has watched Cambrie go to dance all this time and has just been so excited so it was too fun to see her start. It was seriously the cutest thing! This girl has had quite a month - starting preschool, having a birthday, and now dance. So many things for such a little girl, but don't let her hear me say that, she will correct me any time I say anything to the effect of "my little girl, baby, tiny girl" or anything of the sort. She is a "Big Girl" and don't you forget it! She is dancing at Rhythm Works Dance Studio where Cambrie has danced for 6 years now. She is in the same class as her friend, Ellie, so that will be a lot of fun for them.

"I am SO Happy"

Cons in her cute little dance outfit. This was Cambrie's first Dance Recital outfit. When I put Conlie in it, it just took me back to when Cam was this age. I can't believe how time goes so fast.

What a Diva!

This is so precious. These girls were watching so intently at the girls in the class before them.

Practicing Spins with Teacher Wendy

e
Conlie and Ellie practicing with the Teachers
What great form!

3 comments:

The Rockin Robertsons said...

My heart just melted! How cute is she? Her and Ellie are darling.

The Harvey's said...

She is soooo cute! She seems like a little fireball...your in trouble!

venbob1 said...

Oh how precious, I'm so glad you have captured these moments. I didn't for you Carrie, and have lost that opportunity. We only have pictures of your recitals, and now here is the next generation of dancers....WOW! Such beauty and grace are those Choi girls... Love ya!