Monday, August 2, 2010

I Love My Kids!

We were all dressed up and ready for church and I decided to take the opportunity to do a little mini photo shoot of my kids. I thought they turned out pretty cute! I just love them so much and when you look at how cute they are in the pictures, all the naughty things they do seem to disappear!

Conlie just did this all on her own. How Sweet!



A rare still moment from Conlie



Our Beautiful Girls

"Sisters are Different Flowers from the Same Garden"

Sisters by Fate, Friends by Choice


Our Handsome Boys

"Our Roots say We're Brothers, our Hearts Say Were Friends"

Mommy and Cannon

3 comments:

Troy, Brandy, and Boys said...

I agree! Way cute kiddos! Two boys and two girls?! It doesn't get much better than that! :) Great pics and I love the sayings too! You guys are such a sweet family!

Stokes Folks said...

Your kids are so dang cute - absolutely edible!!! I'm jealous! If I tried to get my kids to sit that close for a few photos, we'd end up with blood everywhere!

venbob1 said...

Totally precious photos of MY grandchildren. The pictures just melt my heart, thanks for sharing them! Whoever the photographer is does an awesome job. Love you all!!