Conlie started Preschool Today. She is so excited and had a great time. She is going to the Bravo Arts Academy in Clearfield and we are so happy to have her there. Today was kind of a meet the teacher and learn about the program kind of day. I got to stay with her and it was fun to see her interact. They have a wonderful facility and will be teaching her so much. She fit right in and seemed to have no trouble. They focus on art and music and use that a lot in their curriculum and she loves it already!
The first activity today was to trace her name. She did amazingly well. She kept very close to the lines.
3 comments:
My Goodness! You're right Carrie! Where did the time go? These last three years have flown by! I'm glad Conlie's liking preschool! She's such a cutie!
We took Aubree to the Ogden location for Dance and Tumbling. It was nice, but the location was not convenient for us. The new facility looks nice!
Hard to believe she is in pre-school. It looks like an awesome pre-school. Conlie, I hope you love your school, I am so proud of you! Love you, grandma w.
Post a Comment