Sunday, March 4, 2012

Happy Birthday to Cooper!!

Happy 13th Birthday Cooper!!! We love you so much! You are an awesome young man and its a lot of fun watching you grow up. You have such a great sense of humor and your handsome smile is contagious! You are so smart and quick to learn. You are a natural athlete and we love to watch you play soccer and see how you are improving. You are a great friend and leader...you have done a great job as the Deacon's Quorum President. We pray as you enter into this tough phase of life, that you will continue to make great choices and have good friends and stay close to your family. We Love you and look forward to another great year!!
Love, Mom and Dad

Deep in thought..I will probably be in trouble for posting this but I love this pic.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, Cooper you are sure growing up to be quite the handsome young man. As your mom says, keep making the right choices and you will go far....I sure love ya bud!!! Grandma W.

The Lane Family said...

You are growing up so fast! What an awesome person you have become. We love you very much and hope you have an awesome year!

Me said...

They grow up so stinkin' fast! I love that you're probably in trouble for posting the candid pic! I am always in trouble when I post pix of my son - even if the pic is a great one!