We had another wonderful Christmas! We spent a lot of time as a family and enjoyed the Spirit of Christ's birth, lots of family time, great food and of course, were spoiled by a lot of great gifts!
We did the Nativity in a puppet show. It was fun for all the kids to play a part and it was really nice to bring the true Spirit of Christmas. My cousin Brian and his family made the puppets and gave them to us a few years ago. They have been so great! It came with a script including music.
The girls' dolls having a sleepover. Jen and I made sleeping bags for our girls for Christmas this year. We had a ton of fun doing it but for sure it was a trial and error process. Let's just say there was a lot of unpicking involved! The end result was cute though.
3 comments:
I love this time of year since we all get together and enjoy our family traditions. I absolutely loved the nativity this year. It really brought the spirit of Christmas to by heart.
Christmas this year was very different, but in a good way. I too loved watching my grandkids participate in the Nativity, brought tears to my eyes! Thank you for doing this, we will make it a yearly tradition! Love you all so much. Mom/grandma W.
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun over Christmas!! Love the doll sleeping bags and love the gingerbread cookies! :) We just love your fam!!
Post a Comment