My friend Andrea invited Conlie and I to go with her and Isaac to a great place in Ogden called "Color Me Mine". It is a little ceramic shop that you go to and pick out an item and paint it, then leave it to be fired. It was a great activity to do with the kiddos. We had a really nice time and the kids made some beautiful Easter Eggs! Thanks Andrea and Isaac for a fun time and great idea!
It was funny, Conlie held all three paint brushes the whole time and kept switching back and forth as if they had a very specific purpose.
Finished up and ready to be fired
2 comments:
I think I've heard of that place. Can "grown-ups" go play too??
Oh my goodness, art work is truly serious business (for Conlie anyway). Cannon just wants to have fun! Very cute pics..... Love, Grandma W.
Post a Comment